Why is it worth eating watermelons?
Watermelon pulp contains about 92% water and 6% sugar, the rest are other nutrients:
- vitamins and minerals.
Watermelons are rich in vitamins A, E and B vitamins.
The pulp contains:
- small amount of sodium
Watermelon has a very beneficial effect on our body.
Here are its properties:
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
- Positive effects on the heart
- It has anti-cancer properties
- It helps to keep the body properly hydrated
- Regenerates muscles
- It protects against asthma
- It has a positive effect on the condition of the skin and hair
- Maintains a healthy body weight
- Supports potency
Watermelon and diabetes
Although watermelon is low in calories, people with diabetes should avoid this snack.
Watermelon pulp has a high glycemic index.
After eating even a small amount, your blood glucose level can increase rapidly.