Dietary tips for a flat stomach
It is known that physical activity has a fantastic influence on the appearance of our figure.
Nevertheless, without a healthy diet, our exercises may not bring us satisfactory results.
It is said, that a flat stomach starts in the kitchen!
This is true!
Here are some dietary tips for
a flat stomach:
1. Eat: regularly / more often but less and slower
2. Limit sweets
3. Give up fast-food
4. Eat valuable products, as little processed as possible
5. Limit your white flour products
6. Drink plenty of water and freshly squeezed juices
7. Give up sweetened and carbonated drinks
8. Eat more vegetables and fruits
9. Limit salt intake by replacing
it with herbs
10. Avoid frying
11. Limit alcohol
12. Eat high-fiber foods
Post a Comment