Recipe for homemade peanut butter
Who likes peanut butter? It tastes best when we make it ourselves
Recipe for homemade peanut butter:
1. Prepare your favorite type of nuts and peel them.
2. Roast the cleaned nuts until they turn golden.
3. The next step is to put the nuts into the blender.
Blending is quite a time-consuming process, so we have to be patient and wait until the nuts release the fat and form a smooth mass.
4. If we want to season them to taste, we can add a pinch of salt or honey while blending.
5. We store our peanut butter in a cool place for up to a month.
If the fat separates after a long lying position, you only need to mix it thoroughly.
The benefits of eating peanut butter;
it lowers the glycemic index of meals
is an excellent source of vegetable protein
contains vitamins D3 and E
raises the level of serotonin, which in
significantly reduces appetite,
reduces the feeling of fatigue and improves
it contains the most antioxidants as well
is a source of unsaturated acids
is an effective ally in combat