Raw vegetable pizza
Ingredients -pizza bottom
- 200g of frozen corn – defrosting
- 200g of frozen green peas – defrosting
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of ground linseed
- 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon of hemp oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
A method of preparing:
Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
Put it on teflon foil and spread.
Place the foil with the bottom on the grid and dry it in the dehydrator for 6 hours.
After this time, use the second grid to transfer to the other side and dry it for another 2 hours.
Top of the pizza:
Brush the bottom of the pizza with mashed avocado and sprinkle with yeast flakes and pinch of salt.
Then put on top:
- red onion
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- Season with salt to taste and sprinkle with yeast flakes.