My Simply Food 100% Natural CHIA SEEDS, 250g
Raw, Omega3, Detox, Weight Loss
Chia seeds containing nearly 5 times more calcium than milk, and 3 times more iron than spinach, Chia Seeds are an ancient natural food and a leading modern day “superfood”. Originating from the South American herb the chia plant also known as the chia sage is a member of the mint family. Traditionally Chia Seeds formed a core part of local cuisine as flour, cereal and mixed in drinks. Enriched with a plethora of useful proteins and vitamins, Chia Seeds also embody large quantities of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids. Chia Seeds boast an affluent nutritional profile with approximately 20% protein and more Omega-3 fatty acids than any other plant, including flax seeds. Chia Seeds are carefully extracted from the salvia hispanica and selected for the highest quality. These are cleaned in natural water and packaged in their raw state.
Chia seeds – why should you include it in your diet?
Chia seeds come from Spanish sage, an annual plant with white or purple flowers.
They are classified as superfoods, i.e. functional foods that have a positive effect on health.
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds:
– rich in valuable omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, vitamins B1 and E
– contribute to the reduction of the risk of developing breast and cervical cancer
– support the digestive process and boosts metabolism
– help in the fight against insulin resistance and diabetes
– lower cholesterol
– rich source of protein
– support the work of the brain
– have a positive effect on eyesight.
– recommended for pregnant women.